Shows at Norwood Live
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting the hotel directly on (08) 8431 1822 7 days a week after 9am til late via credit card alternately can be purchase over the bar at the Norwood Hotel 7 days a week after 11am
- Tickets offered for the shows are:
- Show Only - standing only space
- Dinner & show: offers a 2 course meal and your seat for the show
- Dinner & show tables cater for 10 guests. If you purchase 2 dinner & show tickets you will placed with other guests to make up a table of 10. We ask our dinner & show guests to be seated by 7pm
- Dietary requirements are catered for – please advise at the time of making your booking. The menu changes for every show and is made up of a choice of 2 entrees & 4 mains
- Doors open @ 6.30pm. Support acts are on stage from 8.30pm with the main act coming from 9.30pm onwards
- Eftpos facilities are available in Norwood Live along with wheelchair amenities
- Although the show is ticketed as an 18+ event minors are allowed to attend as a SHOW ONLY guest (full ticket price applies) if accompanied by a parent. To fall in line with liquor licensing all minors must be off premise by midnight.
Shane Howard TrioBuy Tickets Online
Shane Howard is a prolific Australian songwriter, admired and respected for his integrity and commitment to music. For more than 30 years his songs have continued to champion the cause of the common man, the environment and the injustices endured by Australia's Aboriginal people.
After 3o years of singing, writing and journeying the globe, from campfires to connect halls, he has consolidated his voice to become an important addition to the evolving folklore of modern song. Howard has refined his art with 13 solo albums, 3 albums with 'Goanna', two books and a stable of great production credits, that have established him as a significant contributor to Australian folklore.
His songs have been recorded by numerous artists as diverse as Ireland's Mary Black and Australia's John Farnham and Try Cassar-Daley. He has spent much of his musical life working with Aboriginal musicians, as well as touring Ireland and forging Irish-Australian connections. Shane has been a producer for the Jimmy Chi musical, 'Corrugation Road'. He's a founding member of the celebrated Black Arm Band and a member of the Honorary Council of the San Francisco World Music Festival.
- Sat 5th December 2015
Teenage Wasteland - The Music of The WHO!!
'Teenage Wasteland' is a live concert performance of classic songs from one of rock's most enduring groups, The Who. Incorporating hits from the 60's and 70's, 'Teenage Wasteland' presents more than 2 hours of the finest in Who tracks, with featured selections from 'Tommy', 'Quadrophenia'and 'Who's Next'.
With The Who celebrating their 50th anniversary, this performance captures the music, lyrics and energy of their legacy played live on stage by a 7-piece group of Adelaide's finest musicians.
Presented by The William Campbell Conspiracy, the group which previously brought you Paul McCartney's 'Band On The Run', David Bowie's 'Five Years', Bob Dylan's 'Rolling Thunder' and Neil Young's 'Rust Never Sleeps', this is sure to be another great night of Classic Rock.
Tickets available from Norwood Hotel
- This is a FREE event
- Dinner & Show - $55
Show Only $30
- Doors from 6:30pm
- Share on Facebook
Adam Brand And The OutlawsBuy Tickets Online
Introducing Country Music's Newest Supergroup - Adam Brand and the Outlaws
Adam Brand - Drew McAlister - Travis Collins - Matt Cornell - Mike Carr
Meet the newest bandits in town... THE OUTLAWS
Fronted by 12 x Golden Guitar-winner and multi ARIA Award-nominee Adam Brand, The Outlaws are an all-star line-up of Australian country music's best-loved and most prolific names.
The debut release is a fourteen-tracker, exploding with covers of classic rock favourites from across the years from Cold Chisel's 'Working Class Man', to Queen's 'Fat Bottom Girls' and Jet's smash hit 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl'. It's all killer, no filler.
They're called 'Outlaws', but the lads are a bunch of good time boys looking to provide the ultimate party soundtrack. There's an album coming, and the shows are sure to become the stuff of legend. It won't last forever though: outlaws don't stick around. So buckle up and get ready for some sonic fireworks! Adam Brand And The Outlaws have arrived.