Shows at Norwood Live
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting the hotel directly on (08) 8431 1822 7 days a week after 9am til late via credit card alternately can be purchase over the bar at the Norwood Hotel 7 days a week after 11am
- Tickets offered for the shows are:
- Show Only - standing only space
- Dinner & show: offers a 2 course meal and your seat for the show
- Dinner & show tables cater for 10 guests. If you purchase 2 dinner & show tickets you will placed with other guests to make up a table of 10. We ask our dinner & show guests to be seated by 7pm
- Dietary requirements are catered for – please advise at the time of making your booking. The menu changes for every show and is made up of a choice of 2 entrees & 4 mains
- Doors open @ 6.30pm. Support acts are on stage from 8.30pm with the main act coming from 9.30pm onwards
- Eftpos facilities are available in Norwood Live along with wheelchair amenities
- Although the show is ticketed as an 18+ event minors are allowed to attend as a SHOW ONLY guest (full ticket price applies) if accompanied by a parent. To fall in line with liquor licensing all minors must be off premise by midnight.
Absolutely 80'sBuy Tickets Online
Absolutely 80s presents 'Ten Years Young' Anniversary Tour
Scott Carne - Kids In The Kitchen
Dale Ryder - Boom Crash opera
Sean Kelly - Models
& The Absolutely 80s Band
Ten years is a looooong time in rock & roll. To these guys, it's a blip on the clock. Because they know how to rock. And this year, on their 'Ten Years Young Anniversary Tour' they're gonna knock your socks off with epic 80s tunes that'll get your head bopping and your feet stomping.
You get a rocking two hour show with our best-loved and biggest 80s hits, sung by the guys that sang 'em back then. They're the real deal. Sure, they've been around but that's what makes 'em so damn good!
This Absolutely 80s Show features Kids in the Kitchen's Scott Carne, Boom Crash Opera's Dale Ryder & Models Sean Kelly playing their big hits like 'Send Me an Angel, 'Change in Mood', 'Onion Skin', 'I hear Motion', Current Stand', 'Best Thing', Out of Mind out of Sight ,Catch me I'm falling and loads more chart-toppers.
So, dust off your shoulder pads, bust out some fluoro and lube up your leather. It's time to get funky with the best 80s show in the country: the Absolutely 80s 'Ten Years Young' Anniversary Tour. You ready? Let's dance!
More info? Hit up absolutely80s.com.au
Brothers Angels & DemonsBuy Tickets Online
BREWSTER BROTHERS PRESENTS: BROTHERS ANGELS & DEMONS - the good times and the bad
BREWSTER BROTHERS PRESENTS:
BROTHERS ANGELS & DEMONS - the good times and the bad
There are few stories in the Australian music industry more interesting and diverse than that of Rick and John Brewster, founding musicians behind rock legends The Angels and of two of the country's most successful and influential songwriters ever.
Now, the Brewster Brothers are preparing to do something a little different in this unique show Brothers Angels and Demons, which debuted at the Adelaide Cabaret Festival a few years back to critical acclaim. The show is a musical tour de force that chronicles in word and song the extraordinary journey of The Angels, including the good times, the bad and everything in between.
Now, four decades on and after celebrating The Angels 40th Anniversary, two brothers who were once worlds apart in music are presenting the songs which have defined their career, and sitting back to reflect on their love of music, the passion and the stories behind the huge success of The Angels.
Join the Brewster Brothers for a behind-the-scenes, flashback journey. This special show Brothers Angels and Demons takes audiences on a wild ride. They'll produce the washboard and harmonica to reveal their musical partnership beginnings with the Moonshine Jug & String Band, and reflect on the hard rocking days of the Keystone Angels. Memories of the hairier moments, including the infamous 1980 Sydney Opera House gig in front of 100,000 people which saw 2 members injured; getting thrown off The Kinks tour of the US in 1980; the high points, including touring with David Bowie in 1978 and with AC/DC on their Back in Black tour; being inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame and the Australian Songwriters Hall of Fame. Then they'll perform some of their most famous hit songs from The Angels before bringing you back to the present with some remarkable songs from the Brewster Brothers repertoire.
- Ends Fri 11th March
The Norwood is excited to again be part of the Adelaide Fringe 2016. We are host to such a diverse range of acts this year, we're sure there will be something to tickle your fancy. With performances by Chunky Custard, Jersey Boys and K&N Brass band just to name a few. Grab your tickets at Fringe Tix and we will see you there!