Shows at Norwood Live
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting the hotel directly on (08) 8431 1822 7 days a week after 9am til late via credit card alternately can be purchase over the bar at the Norwood Hotel 7 days a week after 11am
- Tickets offered for the shows are:
- Show Only - standing only space
- Dinner & show: offers a 2 course meal and your seat for the show
- Dinner & show tables cater for 10 guests. If you purchase 2 dinner & show tickets you will placed with other guests to make up a table of 10. We ask our dinner & show guests to be seated by 7pm
- Dietary requirements are catered for – please advise at the time of making your booking. The menu changes for every show and is made up of a choice of 2 entrees & 4 mains
- Doors open @ 6.30pm. Support acts are on stage from 8.30pm with the main act coming from 9.30pm onwards
- Eftpos facilities are available in Norwood Live along with wheelchair amenities
- Although the show is ticketed as an 18+ event minors are allowed to attend as a SHOW ONLY guest (full ticket price applies) if accompanied by a parent. To fall in line with liquor licensing all minors must be off premise by midnight.
With Akoustic OdysseyBuy Tickets Online
Point05 together with Akoustic Odyssey an 8 piece orchestra, are performing for ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Experience live, songs from Metallica, Pink Floyd, Foo Fighters, System Of A Down, Deep Purple, The Eagles and The Cranberries just to name a few.
It promises to be a musical event of epic proportions, delivering music with the fullest of sounds and sites.
- Sat 5th December 2015
Teenage Wasteland - The Music of The WHO!!
'Teenage Wasteland' is a live concert performance of classic songs from one of rock's most enduring groups, The Who. Incorporating hits from the 60's and 70's, 'Teenage Wasteland' presents more than 2 hours of the finest in Who tracks, with featured selections from 'Tommy', 'Quadrophenia'and 'Who's Next'.
With The Who celebrating their 50th anniversary, this performance captures the music, lyrics and energy of their legacy played live on stage by a 7-piece group of Adelaide's finest musicians.
Presented by The William Campbell Conspiracy, the group which previously brought you Paul McCartney's 'Band On The Run', David Bowie's 'Five Years', Bob Dylan's 'Rolling Thunder' and Neil Young's 'Rust Never Sleeps', this is sure to be another great night of Classic Rock.
Tickets available from Norwood Hotel
- Dinner & Show - $55
Show Only $30
- Tickets available at venue
- Booking fee may apply
- Doors from 6:30pm
- Share on Facebook
Thirsty MercBuy Tickets Online
THIRSTY MERC ANNOUNCE RESCHEDULED SHOWS AND ADDITIONAL DATES ON THE GOOD LIFE TOUR!
Following the recent postponement of shows on The Good Life tour, Thirsty Merc have today confirmed new dates for shows in Warrnambool and Geelong in Victoria, Henley Beach and Norwood in South Australia and Albion Park and Goulburn in New South Wales.
The band have also added a few new dates to the tour in Henley Beach, Golden Grove and North Adelaide as well as Dee Why on Sydney's Northern Beaches. The band have also been confirmed to appear at the One for the Road benefit concert being held on Monday, 23 November at the Enmore Theatre for the families of Shane Cooper and drummer Mick Skelton.
Thirsty Merc will be donating a percentage of the proceeds from every ticket sold for the rest of The Good Life tour dates to assist the grief-stricken families through this difficult period. A benefit concert is currently in the planning stages and an announcement is expected in the coming weeks.
The band's new album, Shifting Gears, is out now and the lead single, The Good Life, has been picking up radio airplay around the country including the Triple M network and Southern Cross Austereo regional stations.
Adam Brand And The OutlawsBuy Tickets Online
Introducing Country Music's Newest Supergroup - Adam Brand and the Outlaws
Adam Brand - Drew McAlister - Travis Collins - Matt Cornell - Mike Carr
Meet the newest bandits in town... THE OUTLAWS
Fronted by 12 x Golden Guitar-winner and multi ARIA Award-nominee Adam Brand, The Outlaws are an all-star line-up of Australian country music's best-loved and most prolific names.
The debut release is a fourteen-tracker, exploding with covers of classic rock favourites from across the years from Cold Chisel's 'Working Class Man', to Queen's 'Fat Bottom Girls' and Jet's smash hit 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl'. It's all killer, no filler.
They're called 'Outlaws', but the lads are a bunch of good time boys looking to provide the ultimate party soundtrack. There's an album coming, and the shows are sure to become the stuff of legend. It won't last forever though: outlaws don't stick around. So buckle up and get ready for some sonic fireworks! Adam Brand And The Outlaws have arrived.
- Every Weekend
December Gig Guide
Live Music In December
Join us in December for the best in local live music. We have live entertainment every weekend (excluding Christmas Day) for you to enjoy.
Make sure you come down for our special New Years night with Swannee & Katrina, it will be a massive night!