Shows at Norwood Live
- Tickets can be purchased over the phone by contacting the hotel directly on (08) 8431 1822 7 days a week after 9am til late via credit card alternately can be purchase over the bar at the Norwood Hotel 7 days a week after 11am
- Tickets offered for the shows are:
- Show Only - standing only space
- Dinner & show: offers a 2 course meal and your seat for the show
- Dinner & show tables cater for 10 guests. If you purchase 2 dinner & show tickets you will placed with other guests to make up a table of 10. We ask our dinner & show guests to be seated by 7pm
- Dietary requirements are catered for – please advise at the time of making your booking. The menu changes for every show and is made up of a choice of 2 entrees & 4 mains
- Doors open @ 6.30pm. Support acts are on stage from 8.30pm with the main act coming from 9.30pm onwards
- Eftpos facilities are available in Norwood Live along with wheelchair amenities
- Although the show is ticketed as an 18+ event minors are allowed to attend as a SHOW ONLY guest (full ticket price applies) if accompanied by a parent. To fall in line with liquor licensing all minors must be off premise by midnight.
- Sunday 5th October 2014
Blues on The Parade featuring Mia Dyson
Blues on The Parade headlined by Mia Dyson. Supported by some awesome local talent – Stefan Hauk, Filthy Lucre, Dusty Lees Wasted Wanderers & more. Furthermore, Zkye Blue will also be playing in our Finn McCools bar from 3pm to 6pm.
Mia Dyson has gone from strength to strength with the successful release of her album “Idyllwild” in May this year, scoring Double J’s feature album, a premiere on US industry bible Billboard, multiple four star reviews and airplay for the acclaimed single “When We’re Older”.
She has announced her first national tour for the album and unveils the second single, “Idyllwild”.
Focusing its attention prominently on the grey-area between youth and fully fledged adulthood, Idyllwild follows on from Dyson’s acclaimed album “The Moment” which led to an ARIA nomination and complete reinvention of her career. Don’t miss Blues on The Parade.Buy Tickets At Ticketmaster
- Friday 31st October 2014
With Point 05 featuring Kat Jade from 'The Voice'
“May Jack-o-lanterns burning bright
Of soft and golden hue
Pierce through the future’s veil and show
What fate now holds for you.”
Join us Friday the 31st in the Osmond Terrace for a night of Ghost & Gouls, and some music to boot! Dare to get your costumes out for some great prizes!
Point 05 will be hitting the stage from 9pm with special guest Kat Jade from 'The Voice'.
- Gold Coin entry (all monies going to Make a Wish Foundation)
- Doors open 8pm
- Share on Facebook